Easy Spoonfuls helps you achieve amazing results
using simple step-by-step, photographed recipes and information guides which support and nurture independence in the kitchen.
Hi, I’m Sue and I am passionate about helping you learn to cook tasty homemade food – the easy way.
Many people find conventional recipes overwhelming and stressful. My proven method helps simplify the cooking process by focusing on one task at a time. I show you, in step-by-step photographed stages, how to prepare, then cook, simple ingredients that all finish together. In no time at all you will be able to produce complete meals, as I weave the instructions for the side dishes into the main recipe. The same method also helps you produce amazing breakfasts, soups, puddings, cakes and biscuits.
With Easy Spoonfuls you will discover how cooking becomes a simple process that when broken down into easy, manageable steps will give you greater confidence and ability in the kitchen.
If you are….
- On the Autistic Spectrum and find it difficult to cope with information overload.
- The Main Cook who would dearly love someone else to occasionally take over.
- Homeschooling your child.
- A Parent who would love a foolproof way to produce the family meals.
- A Student who realises you need to quickly learn how to create tasty, good value food.
- A young Couple who have recently set up home for the first time.
- Newly single or widowed and wishing to enjoy delicious meals you have made yourself.
- Wanting to have fun in the kitchen with the Children or Grandchildren.
- Retired and wanting to spend time learning how to cook
.… then I created Easy Spoonfuls for you!!